Featured Social Media Post
An update from South Florida's Hotspots Magazine
With our Local, State and Federal Governments extending social distancing restrictions, people are becoming more susceptible to feelings of isolation and depression. You do not have to deal with these feeling alone. Our dedicated team of mental healthcare professionals, case managers and life coaches are all still working via TeleHealth (phone and video appointments). Please reach out to our team if you need help. That's what we do, WE HELP PEOPLE!
PHONE: (954) 764-5150
EMAIL: CLICK HERE
As cases rise in Florida and in particular, South Florida we implore EVERYONE to follow these five essential steps:
- Wash your hands frequently with hot water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds. Wash both sides, in between your finger and under your nails.
- If you have to cough or sneeze, make sure to do it into your elbow or a disposable paper product.
- Do not touch your face, particular your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Maintain social distancing, stay at least 6 feet away from other people at all times.
- If you feel unwell, stay away from other people and contact a medical provider ASAP.
- New list of online 12-Step meetings as of 03/20/2020 PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR LINKS
- All SunServe Adult Support Groups and Social Events Have Been Cancelled Through the Remainder of March.
- All SunServe Youth Support Groups and Social Events Have Been Cancelled Through the Remainder of March.
- Mental Healthcare
- Youth Services
- Housing Case Management
- Substance Abuse Case Management
- Transgender Services
- Women's Services
- Senior Services & Utility Help (except the day center)
The good news is that our dedicated therapists, case managers, and life coaches are working remotely and can schedule sessions with folks on the telephone and via video conference.
To schedule a virtual appointment with our team or for general information, please call (954) 764-5150, email us at: email@example.com, or visit: www.sunserve.org/contact to send a message.
We will have more updates in the coming days.
Last update posted: 04/01/2020