This 2 hour etiquette class (targeting the Haitian/Caribbean communities) meets the 2nd Saturday of every month from 10:00AM to 12:00PM.
Ways to Success will provide you tools for better relationships between your family members and assist developing behaviors for coping with society.
- How to set the table
- What wine to serve with different meats and seafood
- How to walk on the street as a family safely and comfortably
- How to dress in different occasions, specifically for a job interview
- Healthy ways to cook
- Importance of exercise
- Investment for low income People
- Benefits for undocumented People