ON-SITE CLINICAL PROGRAM
FLORIDA REGISTERED INTERNS
We provide an on- site clinical training program for Florida Registered Interns in LGBTQ care.The program includes the following opportunities for Florida Registered Interns (SW, MFT, MHC).
- Serve as a SunServe volunteer therapist for a minimum of 6 clinical hours per week (there is no maximum) and a minimum of 12 months (there is no maximum).
- Participate in weekly training case conferences. Meet with seasoned professionals to review cases and deepen clinical skills
- Cost free participation in all SunServe clinical training programs, including the annual conferences
- Cost free supervision toward licensure in Florida
- Certificate of Completion of "SunServe Internship in LGBT Care" at conclusion of program
For more details about SunServe's Registered Intern Program and to schedule an interview:
Contact Katy Yankie, LCSW, Clinical Director
954- 764-5150 ext 105