- Tuesdays from 6pm - 8pm @ SunServe North
- How to manage money and money related stresses
- Registration is required prior to attending
- Every Tuesday from 5:30-7pm at Sunshine Cathedral, 1480 SW 9 Ave, Fort Lauderdale 33315
Life Skills Group (18-24)
- Every Wednesday from 7-9PM at upstairs Youth Room at 1480 SW 9 Ave, Fort Lauderdale 33315
Safe “T” Transgender/Gender Non-Conforming Group
- Every Wednesday from 630pm to 8pm @ SunServe North
- Drop-in support group for those who do not conform to gender stereotypes
- Limited to Transgender, Transsexual, and Gender-queer persons only.
Trans Men Support Group
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month from 600 pm to 730 pm @SunServe North
- For persons who are transitioning FTM or considering it
- For trans-men who want a safe and comfortable place to share concerns
Thursdays- 1PM Thursdays at 2312 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, FL 33305- 7PM Thursdays at 1480 SW 9th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315- Registration with Anne Atwell preferred (954) 462-2004 Ext. 208
Gay Male Empowerment Project Support Group
- Every Thursday from 7pm to 830pm @ Pride Center
- Drop-in support group designed around personal growth.
LGBT Grandparents Group
- 3rd Saturday of every month from 930am to 11am @ SunServe North
- Drop in group
SOFFA (Significant Others, Family, Friends, Allies of Transgender Loved Ones)
- 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month from 10am to 12pm @ SunServe North
- Drop in group
- Etiquette class targeting the Haitian community
- For LGBT people who are experiencing or have experienced abuse in their relationship(s).
- Contact Chris Leonard at 954.764.5150 x107 for more information.
Do you like this page?